Canon App: Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy | Canon Camera Connect
If you think about any wireless printer, then Canon inkjet/selphy printer is the best option. Many of these printers are available with Wireless connectivity. For that, one has to download and install the Canon application first. Various printing applications of Canon are available on the play store of your devices, and two connections are available: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections. People can scan and print their images and documents using the Canon printer application.
Connecting the Device and getting the print using the Wire method is very hard. But the wireless application makes it easy to get the print from any device and anywhere on the corner. If you want to get the prints from your Smartphone, you just need to get the Canon application installed on your Smartphone. For installation of the application, use your Google play store. Then connect the Device to the printer via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and get the print done. Following is the detailed method to connect the Canon printer application to the Canon printer;
What are the various applications of the Canon Printer?
Following are some applications of Canon printing;
Canon Camera Connect app:-
Using the Canon Camera Connect app, one can connect their Camera to the Canon printer via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. One can control their Camera by connecting it and operating it in various ways. The Camera can connect to the Canon Camera Connect app of any appropriate device like a tablet or Smartphone.
One can transfer movies and images from the Camera seamlessly. Plus, you get free cloud storage on Camera. The data gets stored for 30 days and, after that, automatically gets into your primary Device. If your Camera feels full storage, it automatically transfers the data to your connected Device by enabling Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity.
Creative park canon:-
Using the Creative park canon application, one can create greeting cards with decorations and various designs. One can also make crafts for their kids and wedding cards. After making such decorative crafts, the canon printer can print them using a wireless connection.
Canon Mini Print:-
The application Canon Mini Print can help you change the graphics, creative filters, and text to the content you want to print. One can customize the photo on your Smartphone using the Canon Mini print application.
The main application is Canon Selphy, and it built the layouts and has some advanced functions where you can create your layout of a single picture. You need to install the Canon inkjet/selphy application separately for printing the layouts.
Canon Easy Photo Printer:-
It is one of the applications that are very easy to use. Anyone can use this application. Using Canon Easy Photo Printer, one can print the layout, photo IDs, business cards, etc.
Canon Print inkjet/selphy:-
The Canon Print inkjet/selphy is the main application which is only for wireless printers. These wireless printers are Inkjet Maxify, Pixma, and Selphy. The application allows you to customize the cropped image, edit, scan the documents, etc., and print it using a wireless Bluetooth connection.
How to install the Canon application?
Installing process of the Canon application is very easy. Following are the steps to install the Canon Application;
- First, go to the Google play store or any other store of your Device.
- Then type canon app in the search bar of the play store.
- Then a list of the canon applications will display on the screen.
- Open the Canon app you want to install.
- After that, click on the Install button.
- Then the installation will begin.
- After installation, the application agrees with the entire canon setup acknowledgement.
- Then add the printer to the application and get the work done.
- That’s it.
How to connect a Wireless printer using an app via Bluetooth?
Now various devices can be connected using the Canon application. This process is for Android devices connected via Bluetooth. Follow the procedure below;
- First, turn on the Canon inkjet/selphy printer application on your Android device.
- Before that, install the application using the above method.
- Then click on the No option when they ask Do you want to search for the available printers.
- Then in the next step, you have to add the printer.
- Now go to the More option and select the Bluetooth option on your Android device.
- Click on it.
- Then they will verify whether your Android device’s Bluetooth support the printer or not.
- There click on the Next option.
- Then check the Bluetooth connectivity of your printer device.
- After that, you will see the possibility of Pairing the printer to Android or a Smartphone.
- There click on the Ok option.
- Then the name of your printer will be shown.
- Click on the device name shown on the screen.
- Now communicating with printer message will be shown.
- After that, you will receive a pairing option click on the Next option.
- Then Pair with my Printer option will open.
- There you will need to enter the six-digit pin, which is on your printer’s screen itself.
- And if your printer doesn’t have any screen, then you need to use the configuration network option.
- Then click on the OK option after seeing paired status on your Android phone’s screen.
- The printer is successfully connected to your Android device.
- Now select the documents or any picture from your Android phone and go for printing it directly.
How to take a print using the Canon Application?
For the printing process, one must follow the above process of connecting the wireless printer to your Device using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi method. Following are the steps to take a Print using the Canon application;
- First, download and install the Easy Photo Print Canon application on your Device.
- After that, turn on the Easy Photo print Canon application.
- There click on the Printer model of your printer.
- Now the print section will open.
- There choose the Photo Album, Camera or Scanned items like documents.
- The selected documents or images will be open or displayed.
- From there, select the image you want to print.
- Then customize the paper size, media type, and border preferences.
- Then click on the Print option.
- That’s it; preparing for printing will appear, and you will get the print.