It’s crucial to keep your drivers current. Although some drivers are updated through Optional Updates, there are some drivers that you must manually download from the manufacturer’s website. The method for downloading printer drivers and software for Canon, HP, Epson, Ricoh, Brother, Panasonic, Lexmark, and OKI printers will be covered in this post.
Download Printer Driver and software for Windows
We must go to the manufacturer’s website in order to download Printer Drivers and Software for Windows 11/10. The locations for printer software and drivers for Canon, HP, Epson, Brother, Panasonic, Lexmark, and OKI printers are mentioned below.
Download Canon Printers Software & Drivers
Let’s discuss Canon, one of the largest printer producers. As per the directions, install the driver by:-
- Firstly, Visit support.canon.com
- Then, Type the product name and hit Enter.
- After that, Click on DRIVER & DOWNLOADS
- Lastly, download the driver.
In case, you need to install the Canon Printer Drivers, click on the Software tab, and download the one you need. Then, simply double-click the driver after it has been downloaded and adhere to the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Download HP Printers Drivers and Software
HP Printers are up next. You only need a reliable Internet connection and knowledge of your printer’s model number to download the driver. To download the driver, follow the instructions:-
- First of all, Go to support.hp.com and enter.
- After entering the model number, click Send.
- Then, expand the desired choice, and download the associated software.
Simply run the installation media after downloading, according to the displayed instructions, and install it.
Download Epson Printer Drivers & Software
To download Epson Printer drivers and software, follow the provided instructions:-
- Visit epson.com
- Type the Model Number and click Search.
- Lastly, expand the options and download the driver.
Visit epson.com/Support to download the Epson Connection Utility.
Double-click the package to install it on your PC after downloading the needed setup files.
Download Ricoh Printer Drivers
To download Ricoh Printer drivers, follow these steps:-
- Firstly, Navigate to Ricoh-usa.com
- Then, Use your Model Number, product category, etc.
- Lastly, Download the driver for your printer.
Download Brother Printer Drivers and Software
Follow the instructions to get Brother Printer drivers.
- Go to support.brother.com and enter.
- To find the drivers, enter your model number. Additionally, you can search by product category.
- Download the operating system driver at this time.
Finally, install the driver on your machine using standard installation instructions.
Download Panasonic Printers Driver and Software
The steps for updating the drivers for Panasonic Printers are next.
- Visit Panasonic.net now.
- In the provided catalog, select your model number by clicking.
- You will be taken to the driver download page; simply download the software or driver of your choice.
Double-click the installation package to begin installing the software on your computer after it has finished downloading.
Download Lexmark Printers Software & Drivers
You must go to lexmark.com to learn more about Lexmark printers. Next, type the model number into the area and select “Free Drivers & Downloads” from the menu. After that, simply click the driver or utility you wish to download, agree to the terms, and you’re good to go.
Download OKI Printers Drivers and Software
Visit oki.com to get the Software & drivers for your OKI printer if you have one. Select your product from the list of available items, then choose Model Number. Choose your operating system and download the relevant driver and software. To install the downloaded driver on your machine, launch File Explorer and navigate to Downloads.