An outstanding all-in-one printer with great print quality and ease of use is the Canon MG3520. It uses a hybrid ink technology that blends black pigment ink for text that is clear and crisp with dye ink for vibrant colours. Additionally, using Fine Print Head technology, it is a perfect home printing device that enables customers to print magnificent, borderless photos with a maximum print colour quality of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Moreover, it offers an auto-duplex printing capability that enables users to print automatically on both sides of the paper and reduces paper consumption by up to 50%. Additionally, it offers a wireless printing feature that enables users to wirelessly print and scan documents from any location within the house or office. In addition, customers may print straight from their Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices thanks to their compatibility with the printer.
Users need to download and install the most recent version of the Canon printer driver on their computer. Therefore, it is advisable for all users to download and install the Canon printer driver by following the steps listed below. So, to download and install the Canon printer driver, scroll down and follow the instructions below.
Steps to Download Canon Printer Driver
The most recent and updated Canon printer driver must be downloaded and installed on the user’s computer. Therefore, by following the directions below, all users should download and install the Canon printer driver. Scroll down to see the steps for downloading and installing the Canon printer driver:-
- Open a web browser.
- After that, download and install the Canon printer driver from the company’s official website.
- Ij.Start.canon is the official webpage.
- Now, it advises the customers to select “Setup.”
- Choose the printer model from the list after that.
- Note: Users may also enter the printer’s name in the space supplied.
- Next, click the “Go” tab.
- It advises users to select the location based on their needs.
- The setup window will then appear.
- Users must now select the “Download” tab from there.
- Following that, the “.exe” file will begin downloading to the computer.
- Again it recommends that users wait till the Canon printer driver download finishes.
- In order to finish the driver download and installation procedure, it advises users to follow the on-screen instructions.
Considerations to Make When Setting Up the Wifi Connection
Before beginning the Canon MG3520 setup process, it recommends users take into account the points listed below. To finish the setup procedure, scroll down and follow the instructions:-
- Ensure the printer is “ON”.
- The power lamp will turn on if the printer is “ON”.
- Ensure that the access point and device connect securely.
Canon MG3520 Setup
The following approaches recommend for users to choose from in order to finish the Canon MG3520 setup procedure. So, scroll down and find one to finish the Canon printer setup process quickly.
- It advises users to make sure the access point’s button is ready for pressing.
- After that, hold down the “Wi-Fi” button on the printer while waiting for the alarm lamp to flash once, then let go of it.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the “Power” lamp is illuminated.
- Then within 2 minutes hit and hold the button positioned on the access point.
- Next, validate that the “Wi-Fi” lamp and the “Power” lamp are lit.
WPS (Pin Code)
- The “Stop” button on the printer should be held pressed by users until the alert lamp flashes 15 times.
- Then release the “Stop” button by users after the fifteenth flash.
- Now, on the print network configuration page, it advises customers to input the “WPS PIN Code” in the setup screen of the device.
- Then suggest the setup process to continue by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, it recommends users keep pressing the printer’s “Stop” button until the alarm flashes 16 times.
- It advises users to release the “Stop” button following the sixteenth flash.
Lastly, customers are advised to check that the printer’s “Wi-Fi” lamp is on.
It advises users to hold down the printer’s “Wi-Fi” button until the “Alarm” lamp flashes twice.
After the second flash, let go of the “Wi-Fi” button.
Now examine to notice if the “Power” lamp is on and if the “Wi-Fi” lamp is flashing fast.
Return to the Applications screen after that to continue setting up your Canon mg3520 Setuup.