Both Mac and Windows operating systems are agreeing with the wireless AIO printer, Canon MX410. It has a 30-sheet automated document feeder that allows for speedy scanning, copying, and faxing. Additionally, the copy is just as vivid as the original document thanks to the dual color gamut processing technique.
In just 42 seconds, the Canon MX410 can produce borderless images. Additionally, it can print papers in black at a rate of 8.7 photos per minute and 5.0 images per minute in color. Additionally, high-quality printing is by the most modern and cultural printing facilities.
Along with having the most recent printing characteristics, the Canon printer setup procedure is easy and quick. In order to set up a Canon printer, it also, advises consumers to go to the company’s official website, ij.start.cannon.
Printing may perform wirelessly or over wires with the Canon MX410 Wireless Setup. As a result, users can print jobs by connecting the device to a wired or wireless network. Therefore, consumers should choose the Canon MX410 in case they want a hassle-free printing experience.
Canon MX410 Setup Procedure
One of the top printing devices, the Canon MX410 is suitable for both home and office use. As a result, individuals looking for a printer that suits their demands ought to think about using the Canon MX410. Users must set up their Canon printers, nevertheless, in order to get better printing results. Therefore, it recommends for all customers install their Canon printer by following the instructions below:-
Note:- Confirm the connection of the devices properly.
Note:- Ensure that you have a high-speed internet connection.
WPS Setup Process
Users encourage to follow the setup instructions for WPS below:-
- Select “Device Settings” using the “Menu” button.
- Select “LAN Settings” now by using the arrows to the left or right, and then hit the “OK” button.
- After that, choose “Activate/Deactivate WLAN” and then click “OK.”
- Next, choose “Wireless LAN Activated” and press “OK.”
- The Wi-Fi bulb changes to blue when the wireless connection is active.
- Then choose “Wireless LAN Setup” and press “OK.”
- Next, choose “WPS” and then click “OK.”
- Push the “OK” button after selecting “Push Button Method.”
- Next, hold down the WPS button on the wireless network for two minutes, and then click “OK” on the printer.
- Note: When looking for or connecting to an access point. The printing device’s Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- After that, select “OK” from the menu.
Steps for Software Installation
The system must be configured with the most recent and updated Canon printer drivers. Users advise installing Canon printer drivers by following the procedures below. So, adhere to the instructions below:-
- Make sure, that the Wi-Fi lamp is blue and any other lamps on the Mode button are on.
- Users should not set up a wireless network using a USB connection if the printing device is already wired to one.
- Nextly, open a web browser on your PC or laptop.
- After that, visit ij.start.canon, the official website.
- From there, it advises consumers to download the Canon MX410 printer driver.
- Users are advised to open the downloaded file once the download is finished.
- To authorize permission to proceed, select “Yes” at this point.
- After that, users are advised to select “Next” when the setup process begins.
- After carefully reading the licensing agreement, press the “Yes” button.
- After choosing the “Use printer with wireless LAN connection” option, click “Next”.
- Note: Users are advised to select “OK” when the Check Printer popup appears. After that, the system will look for the printer on the network.
- Confirm that the printer is set when it appears in the window now.
- Then users should select the “Next” button.
- Lastly, it advises users to choose the “Done” option when the “Setup Completion Screen” appears.
If a user still has trouble setting up a Canon printer after taking the instructions above, feel free to contact Canon customer service for support.