Canon printers are machines where you can easily print, scan or copy. So when you want to change a setting, you can do it directly from the Canon machine. Though there are some settings that you can perform from the computer, it will change results in the ij.start.Canon printer. Thus, connecting a printer and PC or other devices is essential to perform any print job.
At present, we will see a few settings that you can manage without reaching your Canon printer. First of all, let’s see what you can manage for your Canon machine from the computer.
Print Options of Canon Printer
Print data is sent from software, and you can make changes in printer driver settings. Sometimes print failures also happen, like cropped data is printing, and in those situations, it’s good to specify the option. So how to change print options, follow the steps below:-
- Firstly, open your PC and search for the printer driver setup window.
- Using a document and file menu, choose Print. Choose the model and then click Properties or Preferences.
- After that, the printer driver setup window displays.
- Nextly, on the Page Setup tab, choose Print options.
- Afterward, you will find the Print Options dialog box, and you can now change and set the print options and settings compatibly.
- Lastly, press Ok when everything is set, and you will now return to the Page Setup tab.
Manage the Printer Power from the Computer
Canon printer can manage its power features, but you can also do it from a connected computer. This function helps you to manage the Https Ij.start.cannon printer from the driver. Here are the steps on how to do it:
You have to keep in mind that you can switch off the canon printer but can not switch it back on with the power function.
- Firstly, go to the File menu, choose Print, and tap on the canon printer model.
- Afterward, click Properties or Preferences to open the Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Then, open the maintenance option and click on the power off option.
- Press Ok on the confirmation message.
- Finally, your Canon printer will be turned off.
Auto Power function
The function auto power can easily open and close your https ij.start.canon printer automatically. Auto-power turns on the printer when you run the auto power feature and receive the data. When no operations are running from the printer driver, Auto Power Off function will turn off the machine.
- Firstly, go to the File menu and print command to open the printer driver setup window.
- Then, open the maintenance tab and click on Auto Power.
- Make sure your canon printer is on.
- After that, you will soon get the Auto Power Settings box on your screen.
- Choose a setting. If you want to choose Auto Power On option, then allow it from the list. Alternatively, set a time from the list to select Auto Power Off.
- Now click Ok to apple the chosen settings.
- Also, make sure if you want to disable the settings, you must follow the same process and select Disable.
Printer Noise Control Functions
How to minimize printer noise in canon printers? In case you are looking for the query, you will get the perfect answer here. The Canon printer machine normally makes a little noise when running any function such as Print or scan, but if the noise gets abnormal, you have to worry. There could be a lot of reasons for the abnormal noise in the Canon printer. You can solve it with a physical check inside the machine or simply use Quiet Settings with the steps below:-
- Go to the File menu, choose print and ensure your PC screen has opened Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Then, find the maintenance tab and tap on Quiet Settings.
- After that, choose a preferred option to set the quiet mode, that is., use Quiet mode during specified hours.
- Press Ok to apply settings.
Furthermore, you have to check the paper settings, paper size, paper type, and the time strip inside the machine. Followingly, when everything is fine, your Canon printer will stop producing abnormal noise.
Read More Articles:- https://canon.comijsetups.com/canon-printer-driver-downloads-and-driver-updates/
Customize Other Settings
From your computer, you can change the operation mode of your canon printer and customize settings to get satisfactory print results. You can simply switch between several modes with the below configuring Custom Settings.
- Firstly, open the printer driver setup page through the file menu and print tab.
- After that, go to the Maintenance tab and click on Custom Settings.
- Then, you can customize the setting.
- Printable disc – when disc label printing is running, check whether the printable disc is on the disc tray. You can check or uncheck the box to print with printable disc detection or without it.
- Afterward, with a landscape orientation is set, you can change it by rotation 90 degrees left. Visit the Page Setup tab and change the rotation direction in the Orientation. To rotate the present item 90 degrees left, select it and for right, clear the item.
- Also, you can allow or disable the detection of paper setting mismatches.
- Now, when paper gets stained because of the rejected next page before printing, you can increase the ink drying wait time.
- Lastly, tap on Ok to apply selected settings.
With the above printer settings management, you can add a regular profile from instant set up in the driver setup window.