Canon Pixma E510 Install For The First Time:
- Make sure that you have completed the hardware setup of the printer, before connecting your printer to the internet. Ink cartridges and paper must be loaded carefully and properly into the printer.
- Then, switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Wait till the electric lamp lits up properly.
- After that, press and hold the Wi-Fi button to connect to the network. You will find this button on the operational panel at the top of the printer.
- Nextly, once the Wi-Fi light is on, then, press the color button on the operational panel.
- In the following step, the operational panel starts flashing. Later, wait for the power lamp to stabilize.
- Then, press the color button once again.
- Doing this will cause the wireless network lamp to flash.
- Then, wait for the Wi-Fi light to become stable.
- After your printer is connected to the internet, the power and Wi-Fi lights will stop flashing and will freeze.
- This will connect your wireless printer to the wireless network successfully.
- Nextly, you need to confirm your printer configuration. So, for this check that your printer is turned on. And, make sure the paper tray should load at least 2 A-4 papers.
- After that, press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the power lamp lit up once. When the light flashes, release the button.
- Then, press the Wi-Fi button again. Doing this will print the Network information page.
- Check the connection pointer in the printout. It should indicate active and the correct wireless connection name to the SSID service. Thus, it verifies the configuration of your ij.start.canon wireless printer connection.
Canon Pixma E-510 Printer Driver Download and installation process:
Follow the steps below for Download and installation of Canon Pixma E-510 printer:-
- Firstly, open a web browser on your device.
- Then, visit Canon Pixma E510 Support page.
- It will redirect you to the printer driver setup page.
- Nextly, click on the link for the printer driver you want to download.
- For intstence, this will open the driver’s downloading window.
- Then, you can start the downloading procedure by clicking on the Download tab from the middle of the screen.
- In the mid of the downloading procedure, you may get a pop-up asking you to save the file, select the download location, etc.
- After that, follow the on-screen guide to complete the downloading process successfully.
- Further, when the printer driver is downloading, you will need to wait.
- Lastly, when the downloading is complete, you have to install it on your system.
- Before beginning the installation process, you must connect your system to the same wireless network with which you connect your ij.start.canon printer.
- After that, open the Downloads folder on your computer to get the downloaded setup file. In case you changed the location while downloading, open that folder.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded setup file of the printer driver.
- Nextly, if prompted by the user Account dialog for permission, click on the Yes option.
- In the following window, you can change the language to your liking. For this you need to click on the Language option. You will see this option on the left side of the page. After choosing the language, click the OK button.
- After that, click the Next button. This button will be at the buttom of the page.
- In the next window, choose your place of residence. Select desired. After that, click on the Next button at the buttom of the page.
- Later you will see License Agreement window. Read the whole agreement properly and move forward by clicking on the Yes option.
- After that, you will see the Extended Survey Program dialog box. Then according to your prefernce click on Agree if you want to participate in the program, or if you don’t want to participate then click on Don’t Agree.
- Nextly, to allow all install wizard processes click on the Next option.
- Later, the window of Firewall Settings will display on your screen. Click on the Next option.
- In the following window, choose the printer connection process. You will find two options, Wireless LAN Connection, and a USB Connection. You are told to choose the Wireless LAN Connection checkbox.
- After choosing the printer connection, click the Next button. You will see the button at the button of the page.
- Nextly, disconnect the USB cable if it is connected to the printer. Click on the Next button as you disconnect it.
- Then, wait for the installation procedure to run.
- Nextly, make sure that your ij.start.canon printer is turned on and click the Next button.
- Lastly, the software will search for any printers already setup on your network. Thus, it can be found.
Visit us:- https://ij-ijstartcanon.com/
For More Information To Antivirus Visit Us:- https://uswebroot.com/