The multifunction Canon Printer MG2922 enables users to quickly and simply print, scan, and copy documents. Its small size and abundance of cutting-edge printing functions make it the perfect printing device for both home and office use. Therefore, consumers should think about using the Canon Pixma MG2922 if they’re looking for a cheap printer to satisfy their printing needs.
One of the top printers with wireless printing features that allows printing from any location is the Canon Pixma MG2922. Along with the printing capabilities, the setup procedure is likewise straightforward and uncomplicated to carry out. In order to finish the setup process, it suggests users go to the official website, Ij Start canon.
Windows and Mac OS are supported by the Canon Pixma MG2922. Additionally, it has options for both wired and wireless printing. As a result, customers can either connect wirelessly or use a cable to a Wi-Fi network to utilize the printer. Users can now perform printing chores on their smartphones in addition to this.
The Setup process of Canon Pixma MG2922
Users are advised to read the Canon Pixma MG2922 instructions below. Therefore, there are numerous ways for users to set up Canon printers. As a result, the WPS button setup procedure is below:-
- Check the connection of the printer and it’s on.
- The green light next to the power button will now turn on signaling that the printer is “on”.
- The “WPS” button on the printer then advises pressing and holding down until the amber alert light flashes.
- Release the “WPS” button first, and then the flash, gradually.
- Users advise checking that the power light is “ON” and that the “WPS” light is flashing rapidly.
- Then, it encourages users to push and hold the “WPS” button on the wireless router while the “WPS” light is blinking.
- Note: Pressing the “WPS” button for 1-2 minutes is advisable.
- The devices are connected now that “Wi-Fi” and the power light are both still flashing.
- Users can then install Canon printer drivers after connecting the printer and router.
- Note: Download the installation drivers from the official website or use the CD-ROM that came with the printer to install the drivers.
- Note: Canon.com/ijsetup is the official website.
- Users can enter the printer model number and click the search icon after opening the official website.
- Now follow the instructions to finish the Canon Printer MG2922 setup.
- Users should select the following options:- “Select Region,” “Select Product Name,” “Select Item,” and “Select Operating System.”
- After that, as per the instructions click on the “Download” option.
- The “.exe” file will then start downloading after that.
- Then, users advise opening the download file to begin the setup procedure.
- Then tap on the “Next” button once users prompt to review the information which supplies on the introductory screen.
- Tap the “Next” button after choosing “Wireless LAN Connection” from the menu.
- Select “Next” after choosing the Access Point connection.
- It advises users to click “Next” and confirm that the printer is “On.”
- The process will then begin by looking for the network-connect printer.
- The list will be empty for users configuring a Canon printer for the first time.
- Note: Tap “Next” after selecting the “Settings printer can’t found in the list” box.
- If you see the printer in the list just click “Next”.
- The setup manual will now get installed, and users are advised to select “Next” from there.
- After that, press the “cableless setup” button.
- After that, a window titled “Connection via Cableless Setup” will show up on the screen.
- Afterward, it advises users to select “Next” on the following two displays.
- The Settings window will now appear.