ij.start.canon TS9120 : Canon PIXMA TS9120 Setup
The Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer is a compact and adjustable device. The TS9120 model printer is helpful for students and office workers because it is very compact and can adjust in small spaces. The prints of pictures and documents are of high quality from any device, and the ratio of color and the black print is very much balanced. In a simple way, they are affordable. One can print using CD, DVD, and Blu-ray systems too. The drawback is that it cannot fax any document or image.
Now talking about the driver or software of PIXMA TS9120, the driver is very easy to download and install. One can download the driver for Windows, Mac, Smartphone, etc. devices. As we know, the TS9120 Printer is a wireless device that can be connected via WiFi or Bluetooth. It also has a touch screen display on the Printer. Following is the details setup of the PIXMA TS9120 printer;
What is the process to set up the TS9120 Printer wirelessly?
Before connecting the Printer, the basic step is to connect the Printer with the device wirelessly using WiFi or Bluetooth. Similar to other printers of Canon, TS9120 is also a wireless printer that can connect to any device using a WiFi network. So following is the process to setup TS9120 Printer on the wireless network;
- Now turn on the printer using the power cable of the Printer.
- Now go to the screen of your Printer.
- On the Printer, you will see the WiFi icon at the bottom.
- Then press on WiFi the network window will open.
- Then From there, select the LAN settings or network option.
- After that, press the Wireless LAN setup option.
- After clicking on it, various options will open Manual Connect, Easy Wireless Connect, and the WPS push option.
- From those options, select the Manual Connect option.
- After clicking on the Wireless Router, windows will open on the printer screen.
- Then various nearby router names will display on the screen of the Printer.
- If you can’t find your router name, click the Search Again option.
- After you get your router name, click on it and enter the Passphrase.
- Then enter the password using the printer keyboard.
- After entering the password, click on the Ok option.
- That’s it, and the TS9120 printer connection is successful wirelessly.
How to install software for the TS9120 Printer?
Following are the steps to install the software for the TS9120 Printer from the official website ij.start. Canon;
Download the Driver from ij.start.canon:-
Follow the steps below;
- First of all, open the browser of your device.
- Then search for the website ij.start. Canon.
- You will reach it on the home page of Canon.
- Enter the name of your printer and the model number of your Printer.
- Then select your printer model, that is TS9120 Printer.
- After selecting your printer name, click on the Go option.
- Another way to find out your printer name you need to scroll down.
- You have to choose the first two letters of your Printer, for example, TS.
- And then, select your printer name.
- After that, the next page will be regarding your operating system.
- Select your operating system and then click on the Download option.
- Wait for a while till downloading finishes.
- Before downloading the driver, confirm that your operating system is correctly selected.
- And then only go for downloading process.
- That’s it; downloading driver or setup for TS9120 printer is successful.
Installing setup for TS9120 Printer:-
Follow the steps below to install the downloaded setup for TS9120 Printer;
- After downloading the setup, you will see three options: Run, Open, and View downloads.
- There you have to click on the Run option for ij.start. Canon TS9120 setup.
- Now the installation will begin.
- You will be able to see the installation tab on the screen.
- After that, you will see the Start Setup windows.
- Click on it, and the information-finding process will begin.
- After all the processes, one needs to move further with the setup process.
- Now another tab will open.
- There you have to select your region or country where you stay.
- A list of countries is also available where you can find your country.
- If you don’t find your country in the list, then select the Other option from the list.
- After that next tab will open.
- There you have to Agree with the License and Agreement.
- Now read all the documents and then go for accepting the agreement.
- The step is a must for further installation of setup.
- After reading the agreement, select the Yes option.
- Then on the next page, some programs are available.
- It’s up to you to agree or disagree with it.
Select TS9120 Printer to connect with software:-
Follow the steps below;
- Now, after the agreement, you will see the Firewall settings.
- To install, you need to tick the box to Deactivate the Block and Printer.
- Then click on the Next option.
- As the TS9120 Printer is already connected to your device, the device name will automatically display on the screen.
- Select your device and click on the Yes option.
- Then the driver will install it.
- That’s it, and the software is ready to take the test print from the Printer using TS9120 printer software.
- You must click on the Next option from the Head Alignment for a test print.
- Then Test print will open.
- Now click on the Start option.
- After a successful test print, return to the screen and click on the Next option.
- That’s it; the setup for TS9120 Printer is successful.
- To select and install other software, you need to choose the software.
- And then go for the installation of other software.
- That’s it.
How to register the TS9120 Printer?
If you are interested in getting right regarding your Printer, you must register your TS9120 Printer first. To know how to register your Printer, then follow the steps below;
- For registration, open the application or software.
- After that, a test print, you will see the Register option.
- Click on it.
- Then enter your information.
- And then click on the Exit option.
- Here is the registration of the TS9120 printer from ij.start. Canon is successful.
- That’s it, about registration of TS9120 printer.