Ij Start Canon | Ij Start Canon Setup
The Ij.Start.Canon is all about driver installation, connections, and printout. It includes downloading, installation, connection, and Setup of the canon printer. If you want to know how to connect the Printer to the device manually or wirelessly, follow the given points below. This may be helpful for people who cannot download the driver or connect the Printer using a driver.
IJ.Start.Cannon | IJ Canon Printer Setup | Https IJ.Start.Cannon
The prints from this Ij Start Canon Setup Printer are natural and clear. You will not be able to identify the original picture and the canon printer’s print. It has a maximum speed of printing that is 10 to 20 prints in a minute. Even color and black and white color tanks are available in canon printers. So, if you are new to canon or you have newly brought the Ij Start canon printer, then follow the instructions and steps given below.
IJ.Start.Canon Setup Process
The Ij.start.canon Setup is about the driver or software of the canon printer. Downloading the driver makes it easy to connect the device and print any picture by sitting at any house corner. The steps under Ij setup are given below.
- Download and Install the Ij Start canon printer driver.
- To set up the whole printer device.
- Connect canon printer wirelessly or manually.
- Connect the driver to Printer.
- Take a trial printout.
Instructions to Arrange the IJ.Start.Canon Setup for Various Devices Wirelessly/Manually
We can connect the Ij Start canon printers to the Windows system, Mac system, Android smartphone, etc. So follow the steps below to arrange the canon printer setup for various devices.
Instructions to Arrange/Connect Canon Printer to Windows Device Wirelessly
Follow the instructions below;
- Turn on your Printer and Windows device.
- Then on the printer control pane and screen, press the Setup button.
- Then the Setup will display on the printer screen.
- After that, press the Ok button if you see the Wireless LAN setup.
- Then in wireless LAN setup, take the arrow to the Other setup option.
- And then press the Ok button.
- In another Setup, take the arrow to the Cable less setup option.
- And then press the Ok button.
- Then you will see the instructions on the printer screen.
- On the other side of the windows device, download and install the driver.
- Then open the driver and click on Add device option.
- Then the device will be available.
- Click on the device to add the device.
- That’s it the connection of Https IJ.start.canon Printer device is wirelessly is successful.
Instructions to Arrange/Connect https IJ.Start.Canon Printer to Windows Device Manually
Follow the instructions given below;
- Now take a USB cable.
- Then connect one end of the cable to the Ij Start canon printer connectivity slot.
- And another end to the windows device.
- Then turn on both the devices.
- After that, on the windows device, click on the Start menu.
- In the start menu, search for the Printer option.
- Then Printer and scanners will display.
- Then in the Printer and scanners, click on Add option.
- After that, you will see your device name in the connected devices.
- Click on Add option to add the Printer.
- If you don’t see your device name, then add the name manually.
- That’s it, your device adding or connecting process is done manually.
Instructions to Download and Install IJ.Start.Canon Setup Driver/Software
Follow the instructions below to download and install the Canon printer driver or software;
- Open the browser of your device.
- One can use any browser.
- Then visit the link IJ.start.canon Setup.
- Then the official page of canon will open.
- There you will see the Setup (start here) option.
- Click on that option.
- Then enter the product name or select from the letters below.
- Then click on the Go option.
- After that, the driver’s instructions will appear.
- Follow the instructions and set up the Printer as shown.
- After completing the process, the next page will appear.
- Then click on the Download option.
- The downloading will begin.
- After downloading the driver setup, double-click on it and Run the Setup.
- Then click on the Yes option.
- And then installation will begin.
Instructions to Setup the Canon Printer Setup on an Android Device
To set up the canon printer for your android device, you require wireless connectivity with the canon utility application on your android handset. So to perform both these steps, read the below-given context.
Connecting the Android Handset with the Wireless Network:
- Take your android handset and then open the settings.
- Turn on the wifi settings on your android smartphone.
- Then refresh the wifi networks available near you.
- You will see the wifi network of your router in the list.
- Click on it and then tap on the connect button.
- Enter the password and again click on the continue button.
- Then finally, after some time, it will connect to your android smartphone.
Connecting the Canon Printer with the Wireless Network
- Turn on your wifi router.
- Then go to the screen and the menu bar of the Printer.
- Long press the wifi button on your Printer.
- The wifi button will now start blinking.
- Now go to the menu bar and then scroll down from the menu bar.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- Now again, scroll down and then click on the network settings.
- Here you will get the wireless settings option.
- Go into it and find out your wifi network there.
- Navigate to your wifi connection and then click the Ok button over it.
- Now enter the password of your wifi network.
- Then the connected notification appears on the screen.
- Here your Canon printer is connected to the Wifi router.
Installing the Canon Utility Application on Your Android Smartphone:
Follow the process to install the IJ.Start.Canon Setup utility application on your Android device;
- Open your android phone.
- Then navigate to the play store of your android smartphone.
- Now enter the Canon Utility application in the search bar.
- The search results will appear, and you must select the canon utility application.
- Now see the details of the application.
- Click on the install button.
- Now the download will start.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Subsequently, the installation will start.
- Now, wait for the installation to commence.
- Open the application and then give all the permissions to the application.
Setup for the Canon Printer Using the Canon Utility Application:
- Open your IJ.start.canon utility application using your android smartphone.
- Then permit storage, connection, and the internet.
- Now go to the plus sign situated in the center of the application.
- Then select your canon printer from the list of canon printers available.
- You must connect your Printer to the android device that you are using.
- Then select your canon printer from the list.
- Finally, go for the connect button.
- Click on the connect button, and your Printer is ready to take the printouts with wireless connectivity.
Now you can take the printout using your android smartphone on the canon printer wirelessly, and you can take the printout from any corner of your wifi network.
How to Setup Your Canon Printer for Mac?
The steps given below explain the setup of your canon printer on your Mac;
- Open your mac device and go to the ij.start.canon using the internet browser.
- Then click on the setup button on the homepage of the canon website.
- Here select the model name of your canon printer.
- Then click on the details of the search list appearing.
- Finally, click on the download button.
- The canon printer detects the operating system as Mac and the subsequent driver downloads.
- Now go to the downloads location and then install the setup.
- But before it, connect your Mac with the canon printer using wired or wireless connectivity.
- Then come back to the downloads tab.
- Then double click on the setup of your canon printer.
- Click on the continue button and ask your permission to install the driver.
- Then select the agreement by reading it first.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Select the location where you want the setup to install.
- Also, select the additional drivers to install with the main canon driver.
- Now click on the install button, and the installation will start.
- After some time, as the installation finishes, the finish button appears.
- Click on the finish button, and your setup is completed.
- Now go on the IJ.Start.Canon Printer driver and take a printout for you.
How to Setup the Canon Printer for the IOS System?
For the iOS system, you must first connect the iOS device with wireless connectivity. Follow the steps;
- Open up your iOS system and then connect it to your wifi router.
- Then come to the printer screen.
- Here go to the network settings of your canon printer.
- Turn your Printer’s wifi on by long-pressing the wifi button on the canon printer.
- In the network settings, go for wireless connectivity.
- Here connect the Printer to the wireless wifi router present in your surrounding.
- Then after it, go to the iOS app store.
- Search the canon utility printer application.
- Click on the get button and wait for the installation to take place.
- Finally, open the application and give the local permissions.
- Then go for the connection of your iOS device to the canon printer.
- You can establish by clicking on the add button on the application home screen and then adding your canon printer
- In this way, you can set up your Canon printer.
How to Take a Printout Using the Canon Printer
Following the steps given below, you can take the printout using your Ij Start canon printer;
- Go to the file location where you have stored the document or image you need to print.
- Then open the document or image.
- Hit the command, i.e.”Ctrl + P”, using your keyboard.
- Then the print screen opens up.
- These windows will show you various options.
- The first will be to select your Printer.
- If you have only one printer connected to your device, then there is no need to select this column.
- But if multiple printers are connected, then go for the IJ.start.canon printer, i.e. your canon model.
- Now select the margins as Portrait or landscape.
- Then select the number of pages you want to print if it’s a PDF.
- Then also select the number of printers you need.
- Finally, selecting all the parameters, you can click on the print button.
- The command goes to your canon printer, either wired or wireless.
- Then load up the pages in the printer pages tray.